Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Student Led Confrence


Thursday night was Student Led Confrence. Student led Confrence is a event that the students take. They invite their family to come to show them the process of their learning. I had my Mum and brother come. I first introduced them to Mrs Anderson and Ms Kirkpatrick. I then showed them the work I've created based on Writing,Maths,Reading and Inquiry. I then showed them around the class. In each part of the class I told them what we've been learning and how to use it. My mum siad that her favourite part of our learning was the Art because she was impressed of the diffrent shapes we used in Pop art and the Ngatu designs because they had diffrent drawings from diffrent countries. Overall my family were really impressed and were happy that I've been doing good at school and learning a lot of new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment