Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

My Trip to Tundra - Summer Learning Journey

This week for the summer learning journey I get to write a letter to a family member or friend about my trp to Tundra. My letter includes 5 - 6 sentences and starts with a greeting. I've decided to do this letter to Mele Latuila because to is my Best Friend. Here is my letter:

Dear Mele, I wish you were here in Tundra with me. We are having a blast doing many different activities. There is definitely lots of land to look at and the weather here is quite odd. It is cold but then its very dry. We are living in a beautiful house near the most prettiest sunset ever. Everyone sends their regards and they all miss you very much. One of my favourite activitys was playing in the snow with Angela, Avalon, Nyjah and Fui. We were creating snowballs and throwing them at each other. For the past few days I have had a great time, if only you were here!,

Thank you!
Marieta

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta

    Your letter to Mele from the tundra was beautifully written. If I had received a letter like that, it would have made me very happy. Mele is lucky to have a friend like you.

    Have you ever been to the snow? I can’t imagine going somewhere as cold as the tundra. What kind of clothes do you think you would need to take to stay warm?

    Have a great afternoon,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Izzy,
      Thank you for your comment. I have never been to see the snow before. The type of clothes I would take would be some long pants, Warm Socks, Jumpers, Jackets, Gloves, Benies and long sleeve t shirts,

      Thank you!
      Marieta

      Delete
  2. Hi Marieta,

    Congratulations for completing this activity. I did this activity too. How sweet of you to write a letter to me about the Tundra. I'd wish that I was there with you. You have written your letter with amazing adjectives. Your trip to the Tundra sounded really great.

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Marieta,
    That's really sweet you wrote this letter to your best friend Mele. I haven't been in the snow before and I hope I have fun in the snow. Snow is hard and can damage you if you don't wear something to protect yourself. That's great you used your friends in this letter and that sounded fun.

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that your letter is great and it's nice that you wrote it to your best friend. Do you think you would want to do to a tundra sometime in the future? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete