Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Going Going, Gone - Summer Learning Journey

Today I have learnt that scientist have discovered that some cites might sink into the water. So it is my turn to tell you guys what it was like in New Zealand before it sinks next week ( Oh no ). I am to write a letter and show a picture to thoose who have not see New Zealand before. Here is my letter:

To whom it may Concern,

I am Marieta Gaunavou and I live in New Zealand. NZ ( which is the shorter version of New Zealand) is a beautiful place. There is so many different things to try here like going to Rainbows Ends or going to the Zoo to see all the beautiful animals but the best place to visit is the Sky Tower. It is very tall and there is so many rooms in there like a cafe. One thing I like about the sky tower i the view on the higest floor. There is so many buildings to look at. I also love going to the Shops too. You can buy anything you would like. I hope it was to never sink but so far my love for NZ will never stop.

Thank you,
Marieta Gaunavou

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    What an amazing blog post from you. The image of the Sky Tower looks great. New Zealand was a very beautiful country right? You used nice sounding adjectives in this letter. It is good to know that you loved going to shops, because I love going to the shops as well. I know I loved viewing the highest level of the Sky Tower too. It's good to known that we have so much in common.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    That's great you attributed your image on a Google draw. Auckland, New Zealand is a small place but having over 1.M people here in Auckland is a lot. I agree the sky tower has a beautiful view and you can see the hover bridge and see more. Going to the Sky Tower as a class was my first time going.

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on completing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Your description of New Zealand is great. I also think that Auckland has many interesting places. Is the Sky Tower your favorite place in Auckland? Mine is Rainbow's End because I love the thrilling rides that are there. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Marieta,

    It’s Dani here again. You done a great job describing so many different things about here in Auckland. What do you think is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand? I love living in a country with such a beautiful landscape. We are very lucky to live somewhere where we have so many gorgeous beaches and luscious forests. Have you ever been up the Sky Tower before?

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete