Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Reflex Experiment



This week for Inquiry, our focus was Body Systems. Today I have created a Graph showing a game we done with tests. We've also created a DLO collecting our data. I worked with Alex. I wrote a hypothesis to see what I would get for the end results. My hypothesis was that I thought that I was going to be the best at Test two. At the end my hypothesis was correct. My best test was test 2. The game we played to link to this graph was called the Reflex game.  Its when you have a partner. The first test is Visual. You get a ruler and you drop the it without saying go. The next test is Aural. When you have to close your eyes but your partner has to say " Go ". The last test was tactile. You will have to look away and your partner has to tap your shoulder. At the end we found another set of pairs and worked with them to create a graph with our results.

No comments:

Post a Comment