Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

Night at the Museum

Watch the Video ( click the link ) - Link

On Saturday the 7th of July I went to the night at the Museum. Night at the Museum is an event that has all things to come alive. Voices are heard, shadows are movng and objects are coming alive. At this event we all needed out torches and me and my family explored the Museum. The head rosie sneaked us in quietly because we didn't was to get caught from the head gaurd Bob Tick Box. If we do get caught he would throw us out but to stay safe we either hide when we see him or say we are cleaners. I met a lot of multitude characters with stories to tell. I met a Dinosaur, a Pacific navigator, a suffragette, an ancient Egyptian servant, a warrior princess, a statue with attitude, a nurse, some soldiers and a whole lot more. My favourite part about this night was getting to meet the Nurse who was serving in the war. She was very kind and told me a lot of stories that happend back in. At the end there were files of the characters. We talked about the disasters the characters were going through. All of a sudden we saw Bob Tick Box and had to come up with an idea fast. Rosie head of the event asked us if we should salute when Bob Tick Box came. At that time it was very terrifying but at the end of the event I had a lot of fun and Wish to go again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings marieta,
    I really enjoyed reading your post about night in the Museum. It sounds like a lot of fun. Its really nice of you to share your adventures through out your holidays. Thank you and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete