Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

How I will be an asset to my new school

How I will be an asset to my new school ?

Have you ever wondered about the different things you will be doing at your chosen college?. That's me!. I am going to Tamaki college and I'm pretty excited about it. Tamaki College is a great school. I like the teachers there because they are welcoming and kind. Going to a new school can be hard for people because you are around new people and new teachers. Although for me I like to try new things and set goals for myself. Meeting new people is not hard for me at this college since I've experienced what life is like there.

Tamaki College has many opportunities for students that go there. They teach a driving course, many different subjects to does many celebrations. I like to celebrate a lot of festivals so I can be useful and help by convincing people to come!. Going there will not only make me happy but also help me understand my learning more too. I am a good student to go there, because I am very hard working.

I am determined to work hard and achieve the goals that I have set for this year. I have achieved all my silver C.A.R.E award badges and am still working hard to achieve my gold badges. I have joined a variety of sports such as touch, cricket, after-school netball, inter school netball, and softball. I have also received my 500 blog post badge and am trying to blog more to get to my 1000 blog post badge. I am sure that I will try my best at this college despite the hard times I go through.

When I go to Tamaki I will give 100% and commit to working hard and achieving my goals that I have set for the year. I try my best at all sports I sign up for. I try to join a lot of sports and ensure that I am listening to the teacher. One subject I am very good at is writing because I understand what we are learning and I am very fast when it comes to finishing off my task. In reading, I am good at communicating with others about the articles that my group reads. With maths, I can solve problems using different strategies.

I am going to Tamaki college and I'm pretty excited about it. Tamaki College is a great school. I know that I have the qualities to go to this college and impress the teachers with my skills. Going to a new school can be tough for most people, because you are around new people but for me meeting new people is easy because I can interact with people pretty fast. This is how I will be a great asset to my new school.


This week LS2 have been writing explanations. The year eights are writing about, " How we will be a asset to our new school" and year sevens are writing about " Why they make a good leader". I am going to Tamaki College and I'm pretty excited about it. I think that I'll make a great asset to my new school because I have many great skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment