Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 4 Activity 2

Today we got to watch 2 trailers. The  name of the trailers was whale rider. What we had to do was we had to watch them and then tell a summary about it.  Whale rider is a movie about this boy called  Pikea ( Short Name) that is in a line form chiefs. In the olden day it was really empty. The people living there was waiting for a chief. A women was giving birth to the new born baby boy chief. But unfortunately the woman died. The Boy had to ride on a whale to show his truth of being chief.  If i had to rate it, I'd rate it a 5 because it is a really cool and interesting movie.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Marieta,

    I'm really happy to see that you watched the two trailers for the Whale Rider movie and that you enjoyed them. It is a classic 'kiwi' film that led the star of the movie (a girl named Keisha Castle-Hughes) to win an Oscar (film award) for her performance. She plays Pikea and it is her that must ride on the whale and earn the right to be chief.

    I hope that you get the chance to watch the movie one day!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marieta. Great blogpost. I decided to give this movie a two out of five because it is a movie I wouldn't watch. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marieta
    I decide to give the Whale Rider movie a three out of five because it doesn't seem like a movie I would like to watch. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marieta, I decided to give the Whale Rider movie a four out of five because I was really curious to see what happens in the movie. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete