Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

Zipline - Summer Learning Journey


Today i would explain wheather I would go to Rotorua and zipline around forests. Forest are getting polluted because of s humans so to stay fo we use ziplines to see the nature. Here is my explanation:

I think I would like to zipline across a forrest becuase I know i'm Brave. I will be Kind to all things that arn't mine and I would love to see the Beautiful view but I just hope nothing will Break. This would be a nice Change for me because I hardly go out.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings Marieta,
    Zipline would be fun but scary for me because I don't like going down from a high height. That was a great feeling you have of going zipline. That image looks really cool with the beautiful view as the backround.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. v
    Malo E Lelei Marieta,

    Nice! I love it when I hear that brave and confident girls want to try something new. The image looks nice and beautiful, but remember to give credit to the author. It is good to hear that you want to try it, because you hardly go out. You will sure love it. Did you enjoy this task? Why

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marieta! It's great to hear you want to go zip-lining in Rotorua for all fun reasons. I like how you were descriptive about it and made the important words bold to stand out. Who would you want to go zip-lining with or who would you bring? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I would also like to try it out. You're absolutely right, being able to zipline in Rotorua would be great fun. Just like you, I hope the line won't snap! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marieta!
    Great job on finishing this activity. You have done an amazing job at the SLJ. Its great to hear that you would like to do Zip lining. I would also love to do Zip lining. I like how you added the negative things that could happen.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete