Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Dance Reflection by Marieta



Marieta
Friday 3 July
Dance Reflection term 2


Dance 1
On Dance 1 we read a story it was called In the beginning”.We done some movements the movements were Twisted,Curved,Angler,Stretched,The name were in maori it was hard to say. I liked the one who was god of the war and god of the sea also god of peace But my first favourite was god of wind. The one I did for my movements was god of the sea I picked her because my dreams is to be a mermaid like the god of the sea.This is the picture when we had to show them with a buddy two of us had to do our favourite move and the other had to do the same.We had to do our one1 st then the other one then do you other one you liked. My buddy was Sky because she is my
bff.I liked dance 1 because when I heard the story it feels like it said to me ohh pick me pick me That why I picked dance 1.We also had to make a way how to stand up and what are we gonna do when we sit down.
i

This is my work about what I learned at Music.This picture is me and my bff her name is sky.I wish I could do it agin.













No comments:

Post a Comment