Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

The Production- recount

The Production


Wow as I was ready to dance the night off. I was so excited. The whole of PBS Students had to showcase a dance for Parents,Family,Cousins,Aunty,Uncle and grandparents. My class LS1 was 2nd to last to dance. It was so Nerve racking too. Other parents and families are looking. It made me a bit nervous. I really didn't want to mess up. Other classes dance were pretty cool. Some of us even learnt there dance!. I thought Room 1 done the best dancing but before us of course. Room one showcased the dance " War ". LS1 showed case many of different dances.

But we all had to be in groups of 6 or 7. In My group I had Fui,Mele,Sakina,Yesha,Victoria,Me,Angela,Florence and Avalon. We were The Single Ladies. We had a pretty cool dance. We got to wear some cool clothes and we could even wear jewelry and makeup.Classes had to know when to get up on stage.The teachers thought they'd put up ads on the screen so then we'd know when to get up.Our ad was the Mitre 10 . Finally it was our turn. We went up on stage. The first group was gangnam style then it was the single ladies,Party group,Whip and nae nae,Duggie and last of all harlem shake.My favourite part was when at the end the whole of LS1 had to do a dance we done the Harlem shake,mexican wave,Go down,Go up,The square punch, Go down,Go up,Harlem shake,shake to hard you fall down.

While the single ladie were up we went all hard and tried to make sure all of us matched the same steps. I felt a bit confident but at the same time I was nervous. I am really happy we learnt this dance from Zoe. I haven't mentioned her but she was the one who taught us our dance. She was a pretty cool dance teacher and she was so kind to. We had to dance on 2 nights Wednesday and Thursday. This was a great idea because we could change our makeup and hair for the single ladies. We had to pay for tickets if family wanted to come.Tickets were 2 dollars. My mum and brother came. They told me I done a great job. Some girls in our group couldn't wear makeup or do their hair. The only thing I couldn't do was makeup because I came late. But I came last minute and made it in time to dance.


My Favourite part was seeing the different makeup some of our girls had in my group.I think PBS done we'll showcasing their dances. Everyone's dance was amazing. But all though I thought the best on was LS1. But the coolest part in one of LS2's dance was that 2 people done the cartwheel on the stage. It was amazing. Lights was even shining on us. I felt like we were stars.But then our dance was finished and everyone went back into their changing spots and went back home. If I had the chance to I'd give a big thank you to Zoe For teaching us our dance's. She was a great dance teacher to all of PBS

LI: To Create a recount using Tree

Today for writing we had to make a recount. We done this in term 1 too. In the recount we had to include Tree. T stands for Title. R stands for reveal, E stands for Event and the last E stands for Ending. What we had to do was we had to make a recount based on our production that we had in term 3. We only got 40 minutes to write as much as we can. Once we were done we got gaven a peice of paper each. This was the rubick sheet. Then We had to get into our writing group and give our recount around. We had to write down the first letter of that persons name on the sheet to where we think the person's Ideas,Structure and Laungage,Orgiansation,Vocab,Sentance Sturcture,Punctuation and Spelling was at. The person who had the highest total had to share their recount with another group. There was 4 people choosen. They were Me,Mele,Jack and Fui. I think I done well on my rubrcik sheet because I got on the level I was meant to be for a yr 6. I need to work on getting higher on levels and also my spelling cause I am on R3 for that. R3 for spelling is Spells a range of persanol and high frequeancy like school,where and more.

1 comment:

  1. Bula Vanaka Marieta, I've done the same task as you too.I really love the way you've separated your paragraphs into different basic ideas. The most thing I love about this is that before I started reading this I knew it was going to be fantastic. Was it difficult trying to think while 40 minutes?
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete