Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Fractions - Fraction example video ( Add and Sub )

LI: To add and subtract fractions of the same unit size

Today for maths we learned fractions. What we had to do was we had to get a partner and we had to pick 1 of a fractions. With my partner Fui we choose the tenth fraction anf the quater. We done this 2 times but we had to pick diffrent fractions. We got points and my group came second or first I think.Then we had to get a partner and we got gave a paper to put our our answers in. We ad to look at the T.V and fill in the fractions. Our next task was we had to fraction add and sub with the same denominator. We had to do the answers to the fration and also do the answer in mixed numerals. The mixed numerals was pretty hard but I still managed to finish it of and get all the fraction numeral right. Dor the mixed numerals one we had to try and make at least 1 or more wholes. If they didn;t have a whole then we'd have to skip that one. We didn't have to write one whole if one fraction equaled to a hole number like 4/4. Then our last task was to make a example video on how to add and sub fractions. Mr Wong's math group had to use screencastify. It ws pretty cool using it. I had to remake the video because I kept on messing up but then I started to not mess up and I think on the 6th one I got through without making any mess ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment