Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Analysis


This week LS2 have been creating their blog post goals for 2019. I have created a graph showing how many blog posts I have posted since I started blogging. I started at 2015. I think I did really well when started using my chromebook. I have done a good amount of posts because we would post things like Xtra maths and more. I was really focused.  My goal for this year is to try and post 300 this year. To achieve this goal I think I should post 5 posts a week. The year I had the most blog posts was 2017. The reason why is because participated in the Summer Learning Journey. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Marieta! I see you have set yourself a real challenge with your blog post goal. How did you work out the average number of weekly blog posts you will need to have each week to achieve your goal? Having accurate information would really help keep you on track towards reaching your goal of 300 more posts :)

    ReplyDelete