Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Swimming


This week LS2 had there first lesson at swimming. Everyone had a great time and learnt new swimming moves. We were splitted into 2 groups and done different tasks. My group first started off with swimming and trying to touch the floor. Next we tried to go on our backs from 1 minute. Soon after that we tried doing tumble turns which is doing and back flip and a front flip in the water. I found it hard to do the back flip because water kept going into me nose and because I couldn't push myself back wards. Most people could do the front flip. Then we done a few challenges and talked about some safety rules about when you are in the water. Lastly we done dolphin moves which was to swim all the way down to the floor and have our hand touch the floor then go back up, swim then go back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment