Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Times Tables Game




This week LS2 have been working hard towards creating a maths game. It was like Learn, Create and Share. The learn part means the maths we have learnt so far for example long multiplication or place value. The create part is when we get to create our maths game and get creative with it. Finally share where we get to show other people and get there feedback about our game. My maths game is about solving your times tables and once you've finished playing the times tables you have a opinion to do long multiplication strategys or not, I've decided to use Maori as my language. Using a gif maker site I have created a little monster so if you get the answer wrong you can press on the help box that will take you to a video about about to solve your times table but if you get the answer right you will be able to get to the next question. I used dark colours and created visible writing font and colour. After creating my game I asked a friend to test out my game and give me some feedback. The feedback I got was to make my outline of each text box transparent so it could blend in with my blue and purple background.

No comments:

Post a Comment