Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Kiwi Sport - Tennis


This term for Kiwi Sports we are learning how to play tennis. Tennis is like table tennis but you play with your body not your hands. This week we have been learning about how to volley. Volley is where you angle your racket a bit to the sky and the the net and you hit the ball, but you must count how many times you hit the ball without it touching the ground. The challenge was to try and stay still, hit the ball softly and beat the scores you got. Next we then had a rally where we see who would hit the ball properly. I think that I have improved from the last time I tried tennis. Next time I think that I should have the right body position. For this task I have created a comparison to a famous tennis player body position to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment