Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

my dance Reflecion

Friday 27 march
Dance Reflection term 1:The day the Treaty of Waitangi was signed

My skills were being part of the water. After that I learnt to be very still because we made a group shape.I think room 7 performed very good.Our team was group 1 our shapes were very hard because Juliet and Avalon had to be a rock for ever and they were tired. Tiare had to go under the Juliet and Avalon to make the long part of the bridge.The boys had to be on the other side of the water.On my signature I did  an air pathway and a floor pathway.We tried to make our moves perfect so we don’t  get embarrassed.We tried to improve  Mrs Eeles. Then we had to say something about what team done the best movements and how well the they done.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mareita the dancing reflection on to the blog outstanding work i finished my one but you did faster then me outstanding work keep it up

    ReplyDelete