Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

The Colombian Exchange - Summer Learning Journey Day 3 ( Activity 3 )



For the last activity for day 3 activity 3 I am to talk about a person that bring a significant impact on my life. This was a very hard decision because I have many people I want to talk about. I choose to talk about my mum. My mum is a very hard working women. She is a kind women and choose to become a teacher for the disable people. Working their has also put a big impact on the children that don't have the abilities to do things we can do. She always is very busy especially with her business. She is getting many orders and has to cook dinner lunch and breakfast for us everyday. She is always helping me in so many things. I look up to her in so many ways and I am proud to call her my mother.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Marieta

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, so you can be in to win some awesome prizes!

    Here is the link to get you started:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities?authuser=0

    Really looking forward to reading your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. สมัคร Pg Slot การเล่น สล็อต สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ 3 วินาที ทำให้ทุกคนเพลินใจ ไปกับการเล่น สล็อต ได้ทุกหนทุกแห่ง ส่วนกระบวนการลงทะเบียน เป็นสมาชิกนั้น ไม่ยุ่งยาก ททางเว็บ

    ReplyDelete