Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

My Hotel - Bonus - Summer Learning Journey



Today for another activity I learnt that in Africa in a city called Bolivia there is a hotel that is made out of salt. SO for this activity I coud create my own hotel but their is bonus ponts. I have decided to do the bonus points. For this I don't just need to talk abou my hotel but I need to draw it. My hotel will be in America and it would be made out of very soft cloths so whenever they sleep they can have the best sleep and when they walk on the ground their feet would be satisfied on how soft it it. The cloths would be white, light blue and a grey.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings Marieta,

    What an awesome hotel that you've drawn. I'm sure that someone who visits this post would like to come and visit you hotel. It looks huge enough for someone to visit. It is good to hear that you want your hotel t be in America. The colours matches with each other. I know that people who visit your hotel will be satisfied.

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    That drawing looks really cool and I love how you made your background nighttime. Her is an idea I was thinking of, you show make another drawing that shows the inside of your hotel? You have 12 floors in your hotel who are the people that you would bring thats from your family and friends?

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marieta! You're Hotel looks great and it's awesome you did your research again for this activity. I have never been in a hotel, but I've seen quite a few. What would a room in your Hotel look like? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Your hotel looks really cool. What would the inside of your hotel look like? What furniture would it have? Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Marieta,

    I like how you introduce that you know all about the salt hotel, but that you have decided to concentrate on your own one. That's fantastic - great way to explain to the reader (me) . A hotel made out of soft cloths sounds really great! I'd love to sleep in the hotel, hope I can get a good price! Good idea to put it in America. They like their hotels over there. What gave you the idea to make it out of cloths, and the colours?

    Really enjoy your blog! Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete