Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

War Silhouette Reflection by Marieta

 War Silhouette Reflection

Photo




  1. What are you pleased with?
I  like about my silhouette picture because I like my blending because it goes with my silhouette.


2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
It was easy gluing in my silhouette.



3. What did you find tricky when creating your silhouette painting?
I found out that the blending was hard because we had to put all the colours together.

4. Who helped you with your artwork?
My lovely nice fantastic teacher helped me with my work.


5. What would you do differently next time?

I would make sure that my silhouette picture is in the middle.


This is my Art Reflection that I done today . It was fun doing it. It was also hard doing the tracing. But I still worked hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment