Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My work I done.

Friday 27 march dance Reflection term 1:The day the Treaty of waitangi was signed My skills were being part of the water.After that I learned to be very still.I think room 7 performed very good.Our team was group 1 our shapes were very hard because Juilet and Avalon had to be a rock for ever and they were tired.On my signature i done a air pathway and a floor pathway.We tried to make our moves perfect so we dont get inberesed.We tried to improve mrs Eales.the skills I learned was being part of the water.Juliet and Avalon had to be the rocks and they made a bridge. Teare had to go under the Juliet and Avalon to make the long part of the bridge.The boys had to be on the other side of the water.Then we had to say something about what team done the best movements and how well the they done.

No comments:

Post a Comment