Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Wedges Experiment

Wedges Experiment
Aim:
To find out which teeth are used for biting and chewing foods.Why do we use certain teeth for biting and chewing.

Hypothesis
I think my front teeth would be biting for bread because
I think my back teeth would be chewing on the banana because it i chew with my front teeth it will be hard to chew.

Results

I used my incisors and my canines to bite the banana and my molars to chew the banana.The banana was soft.

Bread results
I used my incisors and my canines to bite the bread and my molars to chew it.

Apple results
I used my canine to bite and I did not use much of my incisors to bite. I used  both of my molars to chew because it was hard to chew.You could also see my teeth marks.



This is my wedges experiment I did today.On my work I was using a simple machine.The simple machine was a wedge.It was fun because we got to eat yummy bread

No comments:

Post a Comment