Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Cranes by Marieta



Resource Links





Habitat?
Where does it
  • Russia
  • Japan
  • Marshland
  • Hokkaido island
  • wetlands
Diet?
What does it eat?
  • leaves Seeds
  • Insects
  • small
  • fish  
  • Frogs.
Predators and Threats?
What dangers face the crane?
  • Fox
  • Wildcats
  • Eagles

Interesting Facts?  
Crane prefers life in marshes and plains
Cranes have long neck and straight beak
Oldest known crane was Siberian Crane that lived 83 years in captivity.Their is blue cranes,red,and normal cranes
Appearance?   
What does it look like?
  • It has white feathers
  • It is black on the neck and the legs
  • It has a long beak
Image Links
Maps, pictures




This is my cranes work I did on my own today.I had to find some inormations about cranes and write them down on my google docs.I learnt that cranes are a Asia animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment