Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Weekend Recount

Hurray!!! I couldn't wait to go to the pools. Me and my family were really hot,my dad said let’s go to the pools because he was fed up staying in the hot sun. So when we went to the pools I met a new friend. Her name was Elizabeth. So when we both got in the pool we played a game. We had to try to get her hair band in the deep kids side. We could not get it and then we lost it. She was not sad. She came with her mum and her two big sisters.Then we were cold so we went to the kids spa and it was easy to swim there. We had a race there. We had to hop on each others back a see who get’s to the end first. We had turns on each others back because it was not fair if the other person has more turns and you don’t.   It was easy playing in the pool but not easy when we went out the pool.Now it was time for Elizabeth to go and I was sad so she had to change. I said bye. When she went I went to play with my brother in the racing pool. We raced and he won but I was not sad because I tried my best. Then it was time for us to go back home.It was the best day:D.    

This is my weekend recount I made today.In the weekends I went to the pools.It was fun there.it was also fun doing my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment