Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

Recount scaffold by Marieta


Beginning - this includes your hook. Start your recount with an exciting beginning that captures your audience interest levels
Yay!!! I could not wait for the sleep overs at my cousin’s house and could not wait to go to the pools. It was like a dream falling into happiness. The first place I went to was the pools because it was so hot on Saturday.




Ensure your recount covers the orientation: When, Where, Who, What, Why and How

Set your recount out in a clear logical order and in paragraphs

Write in the past tense

Use lots of adjectives - (describing words) personal thoughts and feelings

Language Features such as similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia

Use connectives
I went to the pools after lunch time and then I went to Angelina's house in the evening. I went to my Angeline's house because she invited me. I went with no one to the sleepover because she wanted me just to play with her. I went to the pools with my family and my friend called Lena. At the sleep over we played games and went to the shops. I went to the pools because my dad was fed up staying in the hot sun. I waited to the sleepover because I wanted to play at Angelina's house. I felt happy when I went to the pools and I also felt excited when I went to Angelina’s house.



After we went to the pools we went to Mcdonalds to eat because we were in the pools till 5:00pm and got hungry. When we arrived there I run as fast as I could to be there and order because I was so hungry. I ordered a triple cheeseburger because it is my favourite. Then it was time to go home.The next day I had a letter for me I was so excited. So when I open the letter It was from my cousin. It was an invitation to sleep over at her house. I was so happy and I showed the letter to my mum and she said I could go.
Conclusion
Sums up how you felt about the experience.




I felt excited and happy  when I was going to the pools.I could not wait because ever since I was a little girl I loved to swim.When I went in the pool I splashed!! and was swimming it was fun doing it.I was so happy when I was also going to my cousins house.These were the best day ever!!.
This is my recount I finished today.Over the holiday I went to the  pools and had a sleep over at my cousins house.

No comments:

Post a Comment