Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Cybersmart Commenting

Today for cybersmart we done Smart Comments. In a smart comment there is a Greeting,Positive attitude,Suggesten and a Question. We had to comment on Tamaki Primary's blogs. Mr Wong picked out the person we were doing. I got Kira. Kira is a yr 8 at Tamaki Primary. I think her blurbs and work is amazing. While i was reading through her blog I really like how she explanid I think mostly everything that she done.  The one thing I liked about her blurb was how they had to get along with other people.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Marieta
    kei te pehea koe?
    Ko kira toku ingoa
    tekau ma rua tau toku pakeke
    Nō Tāmaki Makaurau ahau. He uri nō te iwi o Ngāpuhi no Ngati Kahu ahau. Ko Te Kura Tuatahi o Tāmaki tōku kura.
    I am a boy and thanks think my work is pretty good I think you didn't that I was a boy and thank you for the outstanding comment.
    Something I made add is that kia ora is spelt wrong.

    haunga he tu'u pou rangitaki mō te tau e whitu tenei pupuri ake te mahi pai

    ReplyDelete