Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Decide my Flip

LI: To create a test and see if it is random or not random.
This week Mr Wongs group done Decide my Flip. This task was a very long and hard working one. FIrst we thought wheel Decide wasn't random enough. So we had to think of something else that would be random. So we choose coin. Then what we had to do was we had to get into partners. My partner was Julian. We had a spreedsheet to record our details. We had to flip the coin and spin the wheel decide 100 times. This would have to equal up to 200. I done the coin fliping and Julian done the wheel decide. I liked doing the coin fliping. But it was kinda long.Then with the whole class we had to collect our data. We had to add the first part of our name along with our partners first part of their names on a box then add our data for heads and tails. Once we done that we had to make a graph but on our own Decide my Flip spreedsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment