Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Wheel Decider

Today for maths we've been doing some more fractions. For our must do we had to create a wheel decider on choices. We had to add in choices. We had to add in on our first wheel 5 choices and when we'd spinned it, it came our choice. We had 1 out of 5 chances for number 1. For the second one I had to do 1 out of 10 chances. For our last one we could do anything with any number. I done What's your horse name?,Whats your favourtie slime and Whats For the first one I got Katie as my horse  For the second one I got Sticky slime This last one was drinks and I got Frozen Coke



1 comment:

  1. Bula Vinaka Marieta,
    I've done the same task as you too. I really love the choices you've decided to do. I tried 3 of your spinners and I got 1 of the results I wanted it was the name of my horse. Was there anything difficult you tried to do?
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete