Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Nelson Mandela

What did he include in his speech?
He added in his info on why we should change the world and our community

How is his speech persuasive?
He added in why  we should change the world and our community
He added in his Point of view
He tried to persuade us
Eye contact
Reason
Clear voice


Does this speech have a Rhetorical Question?
No

Questions I would ask
What made you choose this speech?
What inspired you?
What culture are you from?
How did you remember you speech?

LI: To understand how to deliver a speech/What techniques can be used when speaking.This week Mr Ogilve's writing groups done speeches. But a bit differently. We had summerise on someone. I done Nelson Mandela. He is a very intersting guy.Nelson Mandela was president of South Africa for 5 years. What we had to do was we had to find a speech on him and on a doc we had to write in some questions and the answers below. I wasn't her on monday to know what to do but I did get some help on what to do. This weeks must do was really fun. I enjoyed it.Nelson wanted to change the word or how to change it. I loved listening to his speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment