Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Can you figure out my Holiday?

Remembering our summer holiday
L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers


Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday. Don’t tell us what the event
was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.


I wondered where we were going
I wondered if the kids were going to have fun, but yet they were asleep
I saw other kids playing
I heard kids screaming "come" although I was near them
I heard the ice cream dripping on her hands
I felt cold cream in my mouth
I felt like I was in a world of my own


Today we had to write a recount using some sense that Ms Kirkpatrick choosefor LS2. Their was 7 sentence. We had to have Compound and Complex in one of our sentences.We could aslo change up the order of the senses. Can you guess what I did in my holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment