Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Summer Learning Journey

This week friday was assembley. We had Rachel and the Next foundation come over to present the prizes and certificates. I have particapated. I tryed my best to post every day. Their was 50 people that got certificates. This was amazing and Rachel said that is the highest amount of people in Panmure bridge to get that much people. Next came the spot prizes. First place was Angela. She got a Netball ,Next Foundation T-Shirt,Flag and her certificate. The second spot prize went to Fau.She got the same thing but a rugby ball instead. Last were the 1,2,3 places. Thrid place went to Me.I was super shoocked when I came third. When I heard my name I knew I tryed my best and worked hard. Second Place went to ofa. 1st place went to Alex and Mele. They both had a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment