Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Tech

This week friday was Tech. It was my first time ever to tech and I enjoyed it a lot. So we first got into the bus. When we got at Tamaki College we got into our groups. I was in the year 7 groups. Our techer ws Mr Grundy but we had to call him Sir. We learnt about making a necklace. We could do any shape. But... We had to fill in a DlO with the people we wanna do the necklace for. We had to write down their name.( We had to pick 4 people). THen we had to add in 4 things they like to do or what they are good at. After we watcher Sir create a fish. It was super cool and I learnt some new facts their like pewtur metal. When you melt the metal and if it touches you it will still keep burning it woun't be like touching a iron it stops after but the metal keeps burning and once it stops you will have to remove the solid metal. I had so much fun on my first day back at tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment