Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

I'm am an Agent of Change


At Panmure Bridge School we are Agent of Change. Learn, Create and Share is our main goal as a school. But for a class we set goals for our learning. This week LS2 have each created individual DLO's showing their learning on how the can be an Agent of Change. Becoming an Agent of Change in my learning I will need to Take risks more in answering questions even though I may not be right, Trying new strategies in my learning, Asking for help if I may be stuck and setting goeals for the year that I know I can achieve. To show this I will need to Make the most of my learning, Explain my thinking when sharing in a group, Stepping out of my comfort zone and heading for excellence and listening more to other peoples opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment