Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Advertisment questions




Coke video
  • LI: We are learning to be able to identify what makes an effective advert
Today for writing we have been learning about advertisment.What we needed to do was we had to go on the LS1 site then go on writing. Then on our group site we had to make a copy of a advertisment template and then go back on the LS1 site on writing and watch one video or poster on Subway,Macdonald's,Coke,Mitre 10 or Vodafone. Once we watched the video or seen the poster we go back on our advertisment template and fill in the information on the producted we chosed. For the advertisment template we had to finish 5 of these task's. ONce we've finished everything we had to blog one of our best illistrutions. My best illistration was Coke. I liked the Coke advertisment because it really made me want to drink it and it advertised me. If I had to rate Coke out of a 1 to 10 it would be 9 because I really like to drink coke but I don't like how t fizz up in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment