Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

My Own 3D Cube

LI:LI: To creat

e my own 3D shape with a different capacity
Today for maths we have been making our 3D shape. This took us time. We had to make sure our capatasy was more than 0 and our volume is moe than our capatsy. We had to make our shape big or smail. We could choose any meansuremtn for the size of our cube or shape. Once we finished our shape we had to make an how to video. We had to show how we made the shape. I worked by my self. The place I  done my how to video was at home. I kinda mesed up but at least I had my shape done. My finishing part looked amazing,It was pretty small like my other oneI had made. DOing this video was hard because I had to add iin my words and make sure I made sense and also make sure the words go with the how to video. In the video I hda a lot of messy part and parts I wasn't meant to show for example the word I used * savage*. I just left it there because I didn't want to start again as my cube was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment