Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Planing of Drawing 3D Nets

LI: To create my own 3D shape with a different capacity from volume. Today for maths we had to create our own 3D net shape. This was similar to last week's Maths but a bit diffrent. This math work is this week and next week to.But for now we had to blog this. We had to blog our plannign and our net of our shape. I choose to do a cube ( 3D shape ). I done this becasue it woyld be much easier for me.Our Volume had to = W x H x D ( Withd, Height and depth ). Our capatasy had to be more than 0. We could choose any numebr we wanted to measure or do to our shape. I choose 14. 14 can be made of 7 so i had to mostly use 7cm in my shape because if i done 14cm on my book it would not fit. We had to plan out our shape. We had to measure it and find out the calcolations. For this we had to use our times tables. My Volume answer was V = W x H x D
 V = 7 x 7 x 14 = 686 x 14 = 9744cm3.There was a lot of knowledge to do in our maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment