Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Interviewing - Summer Learning Journey Day 3 ( Activity 2 )

This week it is the Summer Learning Journey teaser week. I have completed activity 2 for day 3. For this activity I have interviewed 3 friends and asked them what they are proud of. Me and my family are proud for myself. The reason why is because two weeks ago I got baptised. It was scary but I got through it. The next day out of 50 people I was chosen to read the word for the preacher. I was really shy but I am so happy that I accomplished this goal that has been waiting for me for about 3 years. Here are the three people I have interviewed:

Mele: " I am very proud of my mum who graduated from university to become a midwife, because I too believe that i'll be following her footsteps sometime in the future. People think that I do this, just because my mum is, but the reason why is, because I know that i'll be able to manage the working conditions, skills and knowledge. As a young child my mum didn't really have enough time to give us a great living style, but as I get older, I'll have the ability to give take care and give her the best future".

Taheesha: "I am proud for being confident and saying my speech in front of 2 judges and other students"

Joel: "I am proud of my sister finishing college and going on to university because she has worked so hard to get a scholarship and she has stayed committed to her subjects."

1 comment:

  1. โปรโมชั่น PG SLOT ที่น่าสนใจ ห้ามพลาดที่เราเตรียมไว้เพื่อคุณ พีจีสล็อต ออนไลน์ที่ทันสมัย น่าเล่น มาพร้อมรางวัลก้อนโตภายในเกม เล่นได้บนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete