Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Similie - Summer Learning Journey Day 2 ( Activity 1 )


This week is the teaser week for the Summer Learning Journey. It starts on the 16th of December ( Monday ) and finishes on the 28th of January. It is day 2 now and for the first activity I am to create different similes but I need to be creative. A simile is a sentence that include the word "like" or "as". Here are my 4 simile sentences:


  • The moon is as bright as the stars
  • My drink was as cold like the Ice
  • Her shoes were like a clean sponge
  • His legs were as long like a giraffe's neck.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Marieta,

    What an amazing start off for today. Recently, I have been viewing your other activites and they are very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing your learning about similies, because I too completed this activity. My favourite similie would have to be - My drink was as cold like the ice, because I believe that, since it is summer that we need to be more hydrated, because of the heat. The poster that you have created looks very authentic and detailed, especially the characters that you have animated yourself. It is nice to see that you are being creative with your activites.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete