Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

The Greatest of all time - Summer Learning Journey Day 2 ( Activity 3 )


This week for the Summer Learning Journey it is the teaser week. We have decided to do the teaser week for practise for the real activity's. For this activity I was to pretend that I was Garry Kasparov. He has been the top-ranked chess player for 15 years straight ( 1985 - 2000 ). He is also known as G.O.A.T which means greatest of all time. He had started playing chess when he was 17 years. He practised every single day and hour. Here is mys story:

Greetings,
I am Garry Kasparov and I am and chess player. I have been top-ranked chess player for about 15 years straight. Which is from 1985 - 2000. The fun part was that my family let me stay home so that I could keep on having practise but I didn't get time to see my friends. I lost them but my biggest regret was not spending time at all with my family. I have come so far but I know that all of my practice was used when I won my first chess game. Playing chess is not easy but it also is a game where you think a lot. When you play you have to make sure you make the right move. Winning 15 years in a row is my biggest accomplish.

2 comments:

  1. xo slot เป็นเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุด ชั้น 1 ของไทยแล้วก็ทวีปเอเชียโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งสล็อตออนไลน์ เล่นในเวลานี้รวมทั้งรับรางวัลแจ็คพอต ฝาก-ถอน เร็วชั้น 1 ของไทย

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pg Slot สล็อต เว็บตรง เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ แตกง่ายจ่ายจริง แจกหนัก แตกหนัง กับ เว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรา ที่กำลังมาแรง แซงเว็บเกมอันดับต้น ๆ ไปหมดแล้ว สมัครสมาชิกได้แล้ววันนี้

    ReplyDelete