Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Chine Poem - Summer Learning Journey


Today I am to write a poem about going to China. Poems are very hard to write and it could take time to write it. I am going to Beijing, China. Beijing has a lot of polluted air and I am to explain my feelings about this journey. I would be a bit scared knowing the air is polluted and sad becuase  wouldn't get to travel through out Beijing City. Here is my poem:

 I could feel the could air,

Coming in and out through my hair,

Feeling so cold and sad for all that was there,

Mask put on everywhere,

Taking care of the Ren ( Chinese for people ) (pronounced Y-E-N )

Hope the air breezes away

5 comments:

  1. Hello Marieta! Well done on this activity, I really enjoyed reading you're fantastic poem. It was really creative and smart to use "Ren" in your poem for being Chinese for people and went with along with the words very well, I was amazed. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    Great poet you did but their is a word that needs changing. Air pollution cancel flights, they wear masks to cover their mouth and nose and Air pollution causes cancer. I hope I see more blog comments on your blog.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. v
    Malo E Lelei Marieta,

    Nice! I love the image. Your poem sounds great, I love the you rhymed it. My favourite sentence is Feeling so cold and sad for all that was there. What is your favourite sentence? Why? Do you wish to visit China?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think your poem is great. I like how you managed to rhyme all of your lines. Just remember to check for spelling mistakes that are in your post before you publish because you wrote could instead of cold. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marieta!
    Its great to see that you have completed the China poem activity. I have also done this activity. You are doing an amazing job. What is your favourite thing about the SLJ?
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete