Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

The power of ten - Summer Learning Journey


Today I am to write a list of animals and flowers that I would save from instinction. Sir David Attenborough is a famous TV Presenter that loves nature and he was interviewed. This interview let him talk about 10 animals that he would save. There are lots of animals to chosoe from but these are the animals and flowers I choose to save:


  • Calla Lilly
  • Turtles
  • Roses
  • Elephants
  • Kiwis
  • Sun Flower
  • White tigers
  • Dahlias
  • Delphinium
  • Gardern Roses

4 comments:

  1. Hello Marieta! It's great that you would want to save flowers as well, an idea I didn't think of. I also liked how you included you would want to save Kiwi's which I chose as well since it is one of New Zealand's native animals. You also happened to listen my favourite flower, a Sun Flower. What is your favourite flower? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    I love sunflowers or white flowers because it looks good in the sun but I think the white flowers looks really good. That's great you said that he is a TV presenter and more. I am going to be commenting on your blog posts and the comment you publish on your blog.

    Keep it up!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete

  3. Malo E Lelei Marieta,

    Nice image. It's great to see you focusing on the SLJ during the school holidays. Your list sounds very great. Next time I will give you advise, by writing the reason for why you want to protect by each of the names. I did this activity too. I love Kiwi's and Roses.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that you have done a great job on coming up with a list of 10 animals and plants that you would try to save from extinction. What are your reasons for trying to save them? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete