Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Today on my blog I had to write a post on one of the 3 athletes that is going to the olympics Rio competitions I picked Lauren Boyle.I picked not only because she was an example because I love swimming. She is a really great swimmer.I love swimming,Swimming is one of my favourite sports in the whole wide world.If I could do anything first up on my list would be swimming.Lauren Boyle (born 14 December 1987) is a competitive swimmer from New Zealand. She has competed at three Commonwealth Games and two Olympic Games.This is Lauren Boyle 3rd trip to the olympics game.

3 comments:

  1. I am just like you, Marieta! I love swimming! In fact, I used to work as a lifeguard when I lived in Canada and swam every single day. Where is your favourite place to swim? Do you prefer the ocean or the pool?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta, I also like to swim and I am a confident swimmer. I can tell that you are confident swimmer as well. I go to the pools mostly every weekend. Going back to your blog post. I like how you have added some facts about Lauren Boyle. That is really smart and I haven't seen anyone do that yet. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Prefer the pool because the water is clear,My favourite place to swim is proble Swim Magic it is so cool over their.Thanks Aninaisai :)

    ReplyDelete