Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden… The shot happens everyone (crowds gasp) shouting "go go go (favourite athlete name) you can do this"...Athlete got hurt but never gave up running as fast as they can!!!..until they never made it!!...it's all over sad they lost feeling down thinking of what happen out their feeling embarrassed but said in their mind ("never give up you can do this no mater what happens out their your a winner weather you lose or win)"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    I really like the last sentence of your story. It is so positive and uplifting! I hope that all of the athletes in Rio remember to 'Never give up' and to believe that they are capable of doing anything that they put their minds to. They are winners no matter what!

    On that note, I hope that you can be really proud of what you have accomplished with this programme. You have worked very hard to complete the activities and I am really proud of your accomplishments!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Rachel I hope they think that,Thank you so much I am proud of myself to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,

    I'm so glad to read that you're also proud of yourself. You should be!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete