Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Eddie The Eagle

Summary


 today I watch a movie on this boy called Eddie he was trying to be a Olympic champion.  One day Eddie joined a skiing club. All Eddie wanted to be amazing at skiing. Everybody said Eddie wasn't going to be a Athlete or good at skiing. While Eddie was training his favourite athlete came along and saw him. That morning The famous Athlete and Eddie went to the club and Eddies favorite athlete wanted to see how good he was. So Eddie started to ski down and he fell over because he was not good at it and went to Hospital that day. His favorite Athlete went to see him at the hospital. So the next week Eddie got out of the hospital and he was fine. The Athlete said don't ski anymore and Eddie never give up. He trained every day and every week.Eddie's partner(his favourite athlete) helped him . The Athlete thought he was the best and one day so  he was chosen in a competition. Eddie skied and he made it. All the crowds were happy and cheering for him and they said he was a Athlete. Eddie really appreciate that his favourite athlete helped him get better at skiing.

2 comments:

  1. What a great summary, Marieta! I think that you have captured the really important parts of the 'Eddie the Eagle' trailer. It is quite an inspirational movie! I was lucky enough to see the entire film a few months ago with my dad. He came to visit from Canada and took me to the theatre to watch it. I think that my dad enjoyed it so much because he could remember seeing the real live 'Eddie' compete at the winter Olympics in Calgary, Canada in 1988.

    Speaking of the winter Olympics, have you ever watched any footage of the winter games on TV? (They are actually my favourite because it is so cold in Canada that we spend a lot of our time skating and skiing. Therefore, we have a number of very elite athletes who tend to do very well at the Winter Olympics).

    I hope that you will have the chance to watch both the winter and summer Olympic coverage over the next few years. I also hope that you will get to see the entire 'Eddie the Eagle' movie. It's pretty good!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have never seen the winter games on t.v before,and I will make sure I will see it,Wow you did that's so cool theater I have never been in one before but I wish I could

    ReplyDelete