Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter learning journey

Today I ad to find three famous place.I picked these place because they were interesting to learn about.

1:Sky Tower
The Sky tower is in the city at Victoria St W & Federal St, Auckland 1010. Some people likes to jump od the sy tower because its cool and high enough for them to jump.

2: Harbour bridge in Sydney
The Harbour bridge is Weighed 1,149 m

3:Lake Taupo
  • Lake Taupo was formed approximately 27,000 years ago, by a volcanic explosion (many famous landmarks in New Zealand were formed this way, such as the unique geographic nature of Auckland)
  • The surface area of the lake is 616 kilometres squared/238 square miles.

3 comments:

  1. You have made some great choices of landmarks for your blog, Marieta! I think that some of the facts might be a little bit off, though, as the Harbour Bridge definitely weighs more than 3.5 kilograms and is longer than 395 millimetres:) If the bridge was this size it would be about the same size as a large book...

    On that note, I do remember watching people bungee jump off the top of the Harbour Bridge once and thinking that they were very brave. I've actually seen people do the same thing from the top of the Sky Tower. Would you ever bungee jump off of the Sky Tower?

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have never Rachel,oh I am so sorry about that I will change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta, Thanks for making the change! It makes a lot more sense now :) Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete