Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Today's activity I had to rank 3 olympics uniform the first one that I rank.I had to pick which one I liked first then the second one I kinda like after that the one I don't like.I picked the Athens uniform fist because it shows it is olympics and New Zealand.I kinda like the second because it looks smart.I don't like the last one because it only shows the boys and not the girls.

Athens Olympics 2004
The Second one I rank is the
London Olympics 2012



The Last One I Rank


4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta!

    Guess what? Your ranking of the uniforms is exactly the same as everyone else who has completed this activity so far. You guys must all have very similar taste! I must admit that I, too, have the same taste because I would have ranked the uniforms in the same order.

    For what it's worth, there is actually a girls in the bottom picture (2008 Olympic uniform). She has blonde hair and is in the bottom left-hand side of the frame:)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marieta, I like how your reason for what order you would put the uniforms in are short and make sense. You said that there are no girls in the bottom picture. Well if you look closer you can see up to three women in that picture. Also you said you don't like that image because you can only see men but I am wondering if you, like the uniform because you haven't mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta, I really like how you rank the uniforms in order. I love the reasons on why you chose the uniforms. If I was them I would rather make a costume for all the females.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys I will make sure I will check before :)

    ReplyDelete