Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Today I watched this Chanel called Tom & Vinicius. I had to watch them write a summary.I watched 3 Chanel's of  Tom & Vinicius it was very interesting.

Tom & Vinicius 1
Tom & Vinicius 2
Tom & Vinicius 3
Summary


 Tom & Vinicius found each other by this glowing circle.When the glowing circle found each other  Tom & Vinicius bumps into each other and made a hand shake that was cool.On the second Chanel they were camping.They had no where to sleep so they made a house that looked very cool,Then they slept somewhere else because it was to hard on the ground.The last Chanel it was about these 3 girls wanted to take a photo but instead they wanted them to have some fun into their fun place which was with a waterfall and had so many cool things.The  at the end they were smiling because of all the fun they had.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta!

    Wow, you have gone 'above and beyond' and watched all three episodes. Good for you! I like that you also took the time to describe each of the three. I think that they are supposed to show us how the two mascots met, became friends and began their journey towards Rio. It's pretty exciting to think that the Olympics will start in less than a month!

    I hope that we are able to see both Tom and Vinicius on TV throughout the Olympic games. I will definitely be on the look out for them!

    Keep up the great work. It's amazing that you have already posted 14 blogs!!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Eight,Thanks Rachel for the nice Comment :)

    ReplyDelete