Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey

Today I was Finding a sport that I would do if I were in the 2016 Olympics.I had to find the Aim of the game,The name of the sport and 2 rules of the game

1:The Aim
On a sand court divided in half by a net, two teams of two players must try to hit the ball on to the ground in their opponents’ court

2:The Name
I picked beach volley ball because I have never play beach volley ball in my whole entire life.

3: 2 Rules of the game
1 rule:You may go completely under the net into your opponent's court to play a ball as long as there is no interference with the opponent.

2 Rule:Soft dink (open hand, finger tip) is not allowed. Ball must be cleanly hit or "pop" off the hand.


2 comments:

  1. What a cool sport you have chosen, Marieta! I love beach volleyball and I used to play it quite a bit when I lived in Canada. My younger sister, Leigh, still plays in a beach volleyball league in Ottawa and she loves it!

    I must admit that I didn't know that a 'soft dink' was illegal in beach volleyball until I read your blog. Thanks for posting the information. I'll have to tell Leigh about it the next time that I'm talking to her!

    Best, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome and If i did not add that part Leigh would not play :)

    ReplyDelete