Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

A Heated Debate - Summer Learning Journey


Today I am on week 3. The first activity for week 3 was to choose the best season for tourist to come visit. Did you know that in 2017 2-3 million people came to visit NZ, thats amazing!. I think the most suitable season for toriurist to come is Autumn, you may be wondering why, well Autumn has the most beautiful leaves that tourist would love to see. The wheather isn't to cold or hot but its just right.  Here in NZ at Autumn you can go for a trip to the Kepler Track or go to the Milford track to see the beautiful view and the flowers!.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    What an amazing image that you have. What an amazing idea. I love the way that you've explained what time in the year you want them to come to NZ in and why. I basically agree and disagree with you, but everything else on this post looks amazing.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I had no idea that 2-3 million people came to visit New Zealand in 2017. That's a lot of people. Also, I agree with you. I don't really like summer or winter people it's either too hot or too cold. I prefer spring or autumn where the weather is in between. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Marieta, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. I am writing to you from London, England. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the best time to visit New Zealand. Autumn is a lovely time of year. The trees look really cool with lots of brown leaves falling and covering the ground. I often find that the summer weather lasts into autumn months too, so March and April can still be relatively warm - but not overly hot and humid!

    Thanks for going the extra distance and sharing a fun fact about New Zealand tourism. I had no idea so many people visited New Zealand. It's quite incredible! New Zealand is so far away from the rest of the world too, so that means people must really want to visit our beautiful country. Since I have moved overseas I have really missed the clean, green nature. I have found that I really appreciate it now that I don't have it at my doorstep.

    Which country in the world would you most want to visit and why?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete