Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Strangest Plants



Today this activity is kinda like a venn diagram. I get to choose 2 strangest plants from this SITE! and list down three similarities and three different things about the plant. The plants I choose is called the Lithop and the Mimosa Pudica. The three first similartities is that they both are found in somewhere in the South like South Africa or South America, They both are a strange plant that most people might not of seen before and they have some rules when it comes to taking care of them. My three different things about these plants are that Lithops grow from rocks and Mimosa Pudica are grown from leaves, Lithops are yellow and Mimosa Pudica are pink and my final reason is that Lithops can live longer than the mimosa Pudica.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    The images look interesting. You have written a lot information into this DLO. I also liked it how you gave us facts about these flowers. Which one is your most favourite? Why? My one is the Mimsoa Pudica. What do you're siblings think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    These plants looks beautiful. My favorite flower is a Rose, Sun flower and white flowers because they look beautiful. What type of flower colors do you like? That's cool how you gave us facts about your plant.

    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I think you have done a great job listing the differences and similarities of the Mimosa Pudica and the Lithop. You are right, I do think that they look a bit strange and I don't think that I have ever seen them before. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Marieta,

    Strange plants indeed! Thank you for posting the picture there.

    I have learned some new things! Do you like learning about plants?
    I've really enjoyed your blog! Take care
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete