Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Milford Sound



For this activity, I get to choose whether I would take Boat, Foot Walk or take the Helicopter the Milford Sound. The Milford sound is one of the most beautiful places located in New Zealand. In my opinion, I would foot walk because it is great exercise and I would get very fit, plus I have never been on a boat or the helicopter. If I would ever get in a boat I would be scared because I would feel like the boat would sink and I wouldn't take the helicopter because it might fall over.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marieta,

    I did this activity too. I love the image that you used. It is great to know that you wanted to walk to visit the Milford Sound, because not only is it great exercise, but it keeps you active all the time like a tourist always does. True that about the boat, but it would've been better if we wore life jackets. What do your siblings think?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Marieta,
    That image looks really beautiful! I would want to go on a boat because I haven't experienced going on a boat and it would be very fun. Next time remember to attribute your image!


    Keep it up Marieta!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marieta,
    Well done on completing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I would want to go around the Milford Sound on a helicopter because I think that I will get the best view from up high. Plus, I've never been in a helicopter before so it would be a exciting experience. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Marieta, thanks for sharing your choice for how you would like to visit Milford Sound. It is so refreshing to read that you would choose walking over the boat and the helicopter. I think this is the first time I have seen this choice, usually people choose the boat or the helicopter.

    But you're right, you would feel much more satisfied with your efforts having walked the Milford Sound rather than relaxed on board a boat or kicked back in a helicopter. I worry about the helicopter being scary and too noisy. The boat would be pretty fun in my opinion.

    Have you ever been hiking before?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete